This was the before picture to compare to. Cabinets were two-tone. Beige frames with wood doors. The counters were tile
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Whew ... All done,
So we are almost done with the kitchen remodel. I have to now clean out the cupboards of all the wood shavings, and wash all the dishes. I started last night, and whew that is alot of work. I am about half way done. Not how I wanted to spend my few last days of freedom. Oh well the kichen turned out great, I am so pleased. Dean will still need to put the outlet covers on, I tried to put one on and it was way too hard. I know it should be easy but they are not. Dean just changed them all to GFI outlets so they are hard to put on. That will be a Dean project, and oh so many of those. So I put the coffee maker in front of one so no one will know.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks beautiful !!! i thought it looked great already but wow .. great granite you picked .. looks fancy fancy !!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it .... !!!!!!
Hey Miss Val! Hope you are doing well...your blog is too cute! Im jealous of your kitchen - soo nice!
Post a Comment