Sunday, October 19, 2008

Before and After

Here is the before, and tomorrow we will have the after. We are getting our kitchen redone, well not all of it. But the cabinets and the counters. This is the before of the cabinets and they are actually done. The cabinets oh what a mess!! I have wood shavings all over inside my cupboards and all over my dishes, not so bad right? I will just wash them all, ok well I cant. They ripped off my counters 2 weeks ago and I have been living with no counter which means no stove, no sink, and dirty dirty kitchen. At first I thought great I dont have to cook!! Well I have to say that is all so great, I am tired of eating out and cant wait to be done.

My counters are coming tomorrow and I will post the final AFTER pictures! I cant wait...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it already looks so good i cannot imagine what it is going to look like after ... it will be like a model home !!

you need to post some pics of Niko's new room too !!