Ok, so I know kids love toys. But Nikolas is obsessed, and I am 100 percent sure it is all my fault. Everytime we leave or go to the store, Nikolas is convinced that he needs a toy. I lately have not been caving in, but to often I do. When we were in San Francisco this weekend, we called home and Nikolas had a breakdown. He missed us so much, he was so upset. So YES your right we told him we would bring him a new toy to try to calm him down. Well the toy didnt work, but the candy grandma gave him did. We had a small bag of ring suckers, and while I was talking to Nikolas (as he is crying) I told him go get one of your new suckers, he never stopped crying so fast.... imagine that candy helps all fears! But he made sure to ask if he was still getting a toy when we returned.
So on our way home from San Francisco when we stopped to eat, there was Nikolas favorite store. (Target).... yep Target he loves Target just like his mom I guess. This is not good.
So we bought him a large truck because of course what Nikolas wants is some type of LARGE vehicle. And then we found this really cute football uniform and helmet.
We got home late at night and Nikolas was sleeping, in the morning we go to his room to play. He says "toy", and I said you have toys here. He said "no, toy from mommy and daddy" this child forgets nothing. HAHA ... I have created a monster, literally... So of course we had to get the toys we bought for him.
Nikolas was playing in his room as I am trying to clean up and do some laundry and when I come back into his room, he has his new uniform on. He climned into closet and got the uniform down and put it on right! I thought Derek must have helped, but nope Derek said he never saw it and didnt help him.
Now I cant get him to take this off.... At least this child like the right team!! go niners....
So on our way home from San Francisco when we stopped to eat, there was Nikolas favorite store. (Target).... yep Target he loves Target just like his mom I guess. This is not good.
So we bought him a large truck because of course what Nikolas wants is some type of LARGE vehicle. And then we found this really cute football uniform and helmet.
We got home late at night and Nikolas was sleeping, in the morning we go to his room to play. He says "toy", and I said you have toys here. He said "no, toy from mommy and daddy" this child forgets nothing. HAHA ... I have created a monster, literally... So of course we had to get the toys we bought for him.
Nikolas was playing in his room as I am trying to clean up and do some laundry and when I come back into his room, he has his new uniform on. He climned into closet and got the uniform down and put it on right! I thought Derek must have helped, but nope Derek said he never saw it and didnt help him.
Now I cant get him to take this off.... At least this child like the right team!! go niners....
No comments:
Post a Comment