Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fashion Island

Today I needed to go to Fashion Island, yep thats right "I needed to". Robin also needed to go there as well, so she joined us. Yay for us! It was so nice to see her. She shopped at the prego store and although I am not pregnant I should be shopping there as fat as I am. I have not worked out in over 8 weeks, and I have been eating like a pig!

We walked around and talked and the kids played, actually she walked with her beautiful well behaved Addison and I chased Nikolas. He was very tired so he ran extra to keep himself awake.

We finished our day with lunch, yummo.

It was such a nice day, and Im pooped. Nikolas fell asleep as soon as I strapped him into his carseat, wow ..... peace and quiet... time to relax...

I took this photo on my phone, while the kids are playing at the Babystyle store.

No comments: