What a long day, we woke up at 8am not to bad! I dont think Nikolas was quite ready to get up but he was so anxious to see if Santa ate the cookie he left for him, for those of you that I work with it was a "Beth" cookie that I left for Santa so it was definitely eaten.... hehe... Yummo
We didnt do much, we got up Nikolas opened an endless amount of presents and then he played and played and played. Derek did the same, and Derek is still playing with the video games that he got. I was lacking in the photo department as I handed the camara to someone else, and I guess she didnt take to many. But Dean got it all on video so at least we have that.
I will share the photos of Nikolas and his most favorite gift of all! And the jersey well that was my favorite gift for him thanks to Catherine. Go Niners!
1 comment:
Jack got that too...is it fun... ours is still in the box..the trains took over and I was not brave enough to open that and the barbie dream house! Merry Christmas :)
Post a Comment