Monday, June 29, 2009

Been a really long time.....

Well all my friends have moved to Facebook, so I think I gave up on this blog. But I decided I would post something just in case any of you still check this blog. We just returned from vacation. It was so great!!! We have been to Peru before but this time we actually acted like tourist. We did so much and saw so much, it was truely amazing. The kids had so much fun. Niko was actually speaking spanish there. So I will share a few of the pictures. I just realized these pictures are out of order, oh well you get the idea.

Just a little note, if you have not heard of Macchu Picchu. This city was created by the Inca people, they created and built this city to be a sacred land. It was quite amazing they didnt have roads or vehicles they built this city very strong and very sturdy with much function. It has become one of the wonders of the world because it is hard to believe how such a place could exist. The spainards took over the Inca people just disappeared no one really knows what happened to them. And again the few pictures I have included really dont do it just it was so amazing.


** ok this picture is the road from Aguas Caliente the small city just below Macchu Picchu, it goes from 4000 ft to 12000 ft in 10 minutes, everycorner you turn rocks fall from the road because you are so close to the side... It was straight up and down....scary!!!

** Macchu Picchu this picture doesnt even do it justice, amazing!!!

** 2 cops texting while protecting the presidents palace

** Nikolas asleep on the plane, enroute to Peru

No comments: