Thursday, March 19, 2009
The Dentist
Nikolas had his first dentist appointment. Nikolas DR referred us to this GREAT pediatric dentist. They had kids in there up to teens but they are definitely ready for the small kids! They took Nikolas in without me, I felt like we were at the happiest place on earth. That staff was so excited and just really nice. They took him in the first day for exam and xrays, and then they scheduled me for the next day for the teeth cleaning. Nikolas loved it, he did really good. He told me that he got to watch monster trucks while getting his teeth cleaned. Yay! he likes the dentist. Maybe I should come here! I hate the dentist.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
KIDS DENTISTS ARE GREAT NOW.. MY KIDS LOVE IT TOO..EVEN WHEN WE HAD TO GET A CAVITY FILLED..EMILIE WANTED TO GO BACK..I REMEMBER BEING DRAGGED TO THE DENTIST AS A KID!!!
Post a Comment