Thursday, February 5, 2009

Brush Brush Brush

Do all kids love to eat toothpaste? Is this like butter? Nikolas is very good at brushing his teeth, has to do it as often as he can. But he mostly likes to eat the toothpaste off the brush! Yuck! I wanted to get him some big kid toothpaste, but I guess we are nowhere near ready for that. I guess that is for when they stop eating it. Is this just a boy thing? Oh well his teeth look nice!


2 comments:

Marla said...

I know its gross!! Well atleast he will not get a cavity right ???

Anonymous said...

hahha ... Addie is the same. Her "baby" toothpaste she would eat straight from the tube .. I got her the bigger kid toothpaste tho and now she says she doesn't like it and will spit it out like she is supposed to !!

hahahaa .. he will have beautiful teeth !!