Wow, I have to say how scary! I saw some smoke and thought wow how cool, I had not watched the news yet at that point. People are lining the streets at all peaks to get the best views. So I went home and got the camara, and added to the kaos. I took some of the Brea fire which is very close to me. And then I moved down Bastanchury to the Yorba Linda fire as this one was close too since I live off that street.
Dean and I are suppossed to go to his 20 year high school reunion, but he just got a full team call out. Which for North County Swat is all of Fullerton, Brea, La Palma and Placentia and of course La Habra.
The one picture I didnt get it, was on my way home down Imperial, a trail of 10 patrol cars rolling Code 3. It was a very cool site to see, but wow how this has made some damage! Very sad.
Nikolas thought the fires were so cool, he didnt really understand he was sure the fires were from a "airplane" Not sure why, and hopefully he doesnt get afraid to fly now.
This is the entrance to my track, and straight ahead is the 57 Fwy, and to the right goes to Imperial and that is the direction of the Brea Fire. Behind me, apporx 2 miles away is the Yorba Linda fire.
#1 picture, this was the sun. The kids thought it was a moon.
2 comments:
sad that something so tragic is also so pretty to see !!!
sorry you missed your big party !
wow....is your house covered in ashes...? so tragic!
Post a Comment